£30,000 - £35,000
2 months ago
Industrial Manufacturing Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000
A new opportunity has been created with our client, a rapidly growing engineering and manufacturing success story that has created a number of new opportunities as a result of sustained growth and investment in their key South Wales location.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll work as part of a team of engineers, developing a thorough technical understanding of products and ensuring the smooth transfer of NPD projects into production, developing production line equipment and documentation to drive productivity and quality in a safe working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of production equipment and special purpose machinery, producing specification and sign off documentation, reviewing the work of suppliers and carrying out hands on build and commissioning of internally manufactured test equipment; as well as carrying out Machine Safety reviews and risk assessments.
- Transfer NPD projects into production, managing activities and producing related documentation such as DMF, PFMEA, Process Flow Charts, Capacity Plans, Control Plans and Work Instructions.
- Implement and investigate production processes, such as developing initial Takt times, OEE, Feasibility.
- Playing a key role in Continuous Improvement projects
- Assist with the research and development of new production processes
- Work closely with colleagues in other departments, offering improvement ideas for manufacture for Design, taking part in industrialisation reviews and help oversee trial production runs.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Knowledge/Experience of the development of production equipment / test jigs
- Industrialisation and production process improvement in a high volume production environment
- Knowledge of production documentation
- A HND or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical, Production or Manufacturing Engineering discipline
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A generous salary depending on experience, £30,000 - £35,000
- A range of working hours to select from to suit your home life
- Free parking
- The opportunity to work wth likeminded engineers in one of Wales’ most celebrated engineering businesses!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.