Industrial Project Manager
£36 - £37 per hour
3 months ago
INDUSTRIAL PROJECT MANAGER, INSIDE IR25, 12 MONTH CONTRACT EXTENSIONS HIGHLY LIKELY, HYBRID WORKING, BROUGHTON, AEROSPACE SECTOR
Yolk Recruitment are looking for a Industrial Project Manager to join a leading Aerospace company in Broughton on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementation of one of Single Aisle's Industrial Ramp Up projects using robust Project Management governance.
- Co-ordinate nominated MFT focal points to deliver the project on time, cost and quality.
- Obtain buy-off of proposed strategy/footprint with senior stakeholders ensuring all sustainability targets are respected.
- Prepare and manage Capital Investment required for the project
- Budget ownership and Capital Investment approval/finance tracking in line with financial forecasts
- Overall project closure & lessons learnt.
- Chair and lead project review governance with the project MFT and ensure actions are captured with follow-up
- You will be organised and structured with the ability to work autonomously an understanding of managing costs for a project is key.
- Project Management certification is preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Risk management