Information Assurance Risk & Policy Specialist
£800 - £900 per day
about 1 month ago
Information Assurance Risk & Policy Specialist - up to £900 per day inside ir35 - 12 months (extension likely) - Gloucestershire - predominantly onsite working- one stage interview - Sector: Defence / Technology
Yolk Recruitment are on the search for an Information Assurance Risk & Policy Specialist to work with a cutting institution on the forefront on cybersecurity development.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with critical projects that work for the betterment of the country and wider global community.
Operating with existing Information Risk and Governance Leads the IA Risk & Policy Specialist will provide key Information Assurance Risk policies. The project will also bring risk ownership model to support digital transformation strategies, including delivering strategic risk assessments. Part of the work will be to review the current policies and roadmaps to identify gaps in existing and new requirements for new policy to support hybrid cloud.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Producing, Delivering or Landing Policy within an organisation.
- Must be eligible for DV security clearance.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Information Security Risk Management/Information Assurance e.g. (CRISC, CISSP, BCM) or Policy Development e.g., PCIRM (Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management), Policy Writing Course
- Experience in conducting the Risk Assessment Process using recognised methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Risk and the associated methodologies involved in identifying & managing risk effectively.
- Ability to liaise with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Hold a current DV security clearance.
- Previous experience in the defence, aerospace sector