£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
02921 673 711
26 days ago
28 October 2021
£50,000 - £55,000
This is the chance for an experienced Infrastructure and Security Engineer to join an established financial organisation based in Cardiff. You will provide hands on expertise ensuring the infrastructure and Security operates at best practice as well as managing a team of 3 skilled Infrastructure Engineers.
As an Infrastructure and Security Lead this is what you’ll be doing
- Mentor and lead the infrastructure team
- Monitor and react to cyber/infrastructure incidents and alerts
- Act as a 3rd line escalation point
- Conduct problem and room cause meetings
- Infrastructure capacity management
- Experience of team leadership/mentorship
- Strong infrastructure experience
- Strong security experience
- Security and Microsoft related qualifications would be advantageous.
- Salary of £50,000 - £54,000
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% Pension contribution
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.