£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
9 days ago
13 April 2023
Infrastructure Engineer | Cardiff | Hybrid (1-2 Days per week in the office) | Up to £40,000 + Bonus & great benefits
Yolk Recruitment is working with a fantastic long-standing financial services business based in south wales that is looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer for their IT Team based in Cardiff.
If successful you will join the companies modern workspace team looking to implement modern desktop infrastructure solutions across the business such as Office 365 / Azure solutions. To be successful you will need strong experience providing 2nd / 3rd line support in Windows desktop & server infrastructure (Windows Server, Vmware, Azure, Office 365, Active Directory & Exchange etc).
The role is offering hybrid work with as little as 1 day in the office per quarter. And would see you working alongside support engineers to help shape and design the work space through investment in technology for the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing and maintaining core systems and service deployment
- Managing and monitoring servers including alerting and housekeeping
- Ensuring that KPI targets, service level agreements, and operational level agreements are achieved
- Desktop Infrastructure Support (Windows10, 11, VMWare Workspace One, VDI - Horizon, AirWatch, End user devices)
- Identifying and resolving of performance anomalies, system defects, and stability issues
- Microsoft Office365 (EXO, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive)
- Windows 10/11
- VMWare Workspace One
- Extensive experience supporting infrastructure and end users
- Microsoft Application Infrastructure
- Access Networking & Wi-Fi Management
- Telephone Services (Cisco Communications)
- Corporate Application Support (HR, Office Management Systems, Finance)
What you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £40,000
- 25 days Holiday
- Matched pension of up to 8%
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunities to learn and work in all areas of our work space tech stack.
- Gain accreditation and certifications in our key technologies.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.