£35000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Infrastructure Engineer | Up to £44,000 | Cardiff | Hybrid Working (2/3 days per week remote) | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are working with a well established financial services company based in Cardiff looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to joint their growing Infrastructure team.
If successful you will join an experienced team working in a split maintenance & support role providing 2nd / 3rd line server / cloud infrastructure (Azure / Office 365) support as well as taking an active role in project work including designing & building infrastructure as well as an ongoing Azure migration. The company operate hybrid Windows based infrastructure with a mix of on-prem, virtual & cloud hosted services (Azure).
They're based in Central Cardiff & operate hybrid working with 2/3 days per week remote.
What you will be doing:
- Building & maintaining Windows server infrastructure.
- Supporting users with escalated issues & incidents.
- Cloud administration (office 365 / Azure).
- Monitoring systems and reviewing logs to ensure security is maintained.
- Deployment of new systems.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Good experience administering & supporting Windows server infrastructure (On-prem & Hyper-V).
- Office 365 / Azure.
- Experience scripting in PowerShell to automate services.
- Network administration WAN, LAN etc.
- Exposure to Cisco products would be highly beneficial.
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £40,000
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Hybrid flexible working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.