£35000 - £45000 per annum
02922 671 378
18 days ago
10 July 2022
Cardiff / Hybrid
Up to £45,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with an international technology solutions provider based on the outskirts of Cardiff. They are searching for talented 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineers to join their expanding group Infrastructure team.
Their Infrastructure environment is highly complex with a mix of Windows based on-prem, virtualised & cloud hosted (Azure) machines. Long term they are looking to move more of their services into the cloud, therefore some exposure to cloud services (Azure or AWS) is essential. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 3rd line engineer with some exposure to cloud (Azure or AWS) looking to develop their skills in that area.
They are based on the outskirts of Cardiff & currently operating hybrid working with 1-2 days a week in the office.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Maintaining the companies hybrid server infrastructure including on-prem, virtualised & Azure hosted machines.
- Taking an active role in upcoming projects e.g. cloud migrations, expansion of CI / CD environment, implementation of new phone system.
- Providing 3rd line support to the companies user base.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Maintaining relationships with third party service providers.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Exposure to cloud services (AWS / Azure)
- Maintenance to on-prem & virtualised Windows Servers
- Active Directory, Exchange, Windows 10, Office 365
- PowerShell scripting for automation
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary Up to £45,000
- 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.