£40000 - £48000 per annum
02922 671 378
about 1 month ago
Up to £48,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with the UK's leading property technology organisation. They're searching for a talented infrastructure engineer to join their expanding IT operations team.
Their Infrastructure environment is highly complex with a mix of Windows based on-prem, virtualised (VMware) & cloud hosted (Azure) machines. Long term they are looking to move more of their services into the cloud, therefore exposure to cloud supporting hybrid cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP) would be highly beneficial, if you haven't but can demonstrate the ability & willingness to learn to learn then full training will be provided.
They are based in Exeter & the role can be remote with occasional travel into the office.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Maintaining the companies hybrid server infrastructure including on-prem, virtualised & Azure hosted machines.
- Taking an active role in project work.
- Providing 3rd line support to the companies user base.
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Investigate user requirements for application and infrastructure changes, design and implement appropriate solutions
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Windows Server management on prem & virtual, cloud hosted (AWS / Azure) is a bonus.
- VMware / VSphere administration.
- Active Directory, Exchange, Windows 10, Office 365
- Automation scripting using PowerShell or a similar language.
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary Up to £48,000 + annual bonus
- 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.