Up to £42000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment are working with an exciting, national property software company who are looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer who will be working on the installation, configuration and support of a highly available vitalised environment. Working as part of a team, supporting Storage, Compute and VMWare technologies. The role has a particular focus on Datacenter Infrastructure and VMWare is an essential skill.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing physical server and storage infrastructure
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of IT infrastructure which involves liaising with 1st and 2nd line teams, application support, developers, product managers, suppliers and other analysts as required
- Regularly analysing and maintaining systems to ensure that they are capable for future planned capacity and functionality
- Working with other engineers to identify repeating incidents and escalate into the log.
What you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrable experience with VMWare is essential for this role
- Experience working in a help desk support environment
- Knowledge of Storage technologies including EMC VNX, NetAPP, IBM or Nimble
- Windows and Linux Operating Systems administration skills
What you'll get in return:
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Focus on training and career progression with an internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time in the role
- Happy to talk about flexible working
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jack Brewster at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.