11 days ago
24 December 2022
South Wales - remote/hybrid available
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively managing a new opportunity to join a leading medical manufacturing business in a pivotal role developing the strategy for disruptive and breakthrough innovations.
The business is well established, owns UK market share in key areas of focus and is expanding internationally. As a part of the continued commitment to innovation a new role has been created to take the lead in determining the future of key technologies and their applications, building strong collaborations with internal and external research group, mapping out and supporting the next steps towards horizon two and three objectives.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK but will be required on site on a weekly/bni-weekly basis.
This is what you'll be doing as Innovation Manager
You'll be working to identify opportunities and deliver innovations to enable the business to deliver its long term growth strategy.
- Define business challenges and convert them into opportunities and briefs.
- Prioritise and be the custodian of new concepts.
- Horizon and market scanning for new exciting innovations in adjacent fields.
- Develop value propositions for new concepts.
- Determine user needs and product requirement specifications.
- Investigate and develop new and disruptive business models.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, external clients, suppliers and consultants.
- Identify regulatory pathways.
The experience you'll bring to the team as Innovation Manager
- Experience in product development, brand development or technical marketing
- Experience building an innovation pipeline
- A high level of technical competency, both analytical and practical
- A logical and pragmatic approach to product development, including solving technical problems with a capacity for original thinking
- Strong project management skills with the ability to present at various levels.
And this is what you'll get in return
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Regular salary review
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this Innovation Manager role - apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*