£25000 per annum
21 days ago
03 February 2022
The team work closely together to exceed all targets, you will look after your own territory and work closely with the external business development manager. You will earn commission from booking appointments but also receive a percentage of the revenue generated.
You will be a part of a fast paced, forward thinking culture with some amazing company benefits, including in house sales coaching and career advice!
What will I be doing?
- Actively working to create new appointments through calling, emailing, social media and networking, etc
- Identify new business that hasn’t been worked with before
- To exceed the weekly KPI for number of new appointments generated
- Works with the external team to innovate and grow new business
- Attend team meetings and networking events as requested
What experience do I need?
- Previous background in B2B sales
- Able to build constructive and influential relationships with all contacts.
- Strong customer service ethic for internal and external customers
- High level of personal resilience, adaptable and flexible to manage various situations and ambiguity.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to perform well under pressure
What will I receive in return?
- Salary of £25,000
- Competitive Commission structure
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 public holidays per annum
- Contributory Self Invested Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Annual pay review
- Long Service awards
- Flexible working
- Family-friendly polices
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance website and telephone help line
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emily Stacey at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities