£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a leading power management company to recruit for several Inside Sales Representatives for a newly established, remote based team.
You will be working for an extremely well-known global organisation that offer an extensive product range around power management and have head offices all over the world. The Inside Sales teams will be expanding across 5 divisions, all working remotely with travelling into Slough once a month.
You will have existing accounts and lapsed clients to target but will also be accountable for identifying new business opportunities and taking new clients through the whole sales process.
The successful candidate will have a background in Business Development or Inside Sales, be confident moving clients through the entire sales process and exceeding sales targets.
You must be able to work from home and be able to travel into Slough at least once a month so ideally live within 2 hours of Slough.
What are the responsibilities?
- Drive sales growth through your target accounts to exceed quarterly targets and grow market share
- Plan and execute your account based sales plan focusing on key activities to build pipeline and continuously improve win rates
- Proactively identify, target and acquire new customers - Outbound prospecting, developing new contacts within accounts using digital channels
- Actively support competitor cross selling opportunities to grow market share.
- Follow up on leads and provide ongoing information to lead management process
- Understand share within your accounts, define displacement actions and activities with agreed targets
- Outbound prospecting, developing new contacts within accounts using digital channels
- Gain commitment and close assigned deals; follow up on the pre-ordering administration. Also manage the on-boarding process
What skills/ experience do I need?
As an Inside Sales Representative you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in an outbound sales-based role, proven track record of hitting and exceeding KPI's
- Experience in an Inside sales or Business Development role
- Resilient, energetic, efficient, curious, rapport building, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Data driven - be able to understand data, draw conclusions and make recommendations to clients and internally
- Ability to work remotely and travel into Slough at least once a month
What are the benefits?
- Basic Salary up to £35,000
- Commission paid quarterly - starts at 10% of salary and increases
- Remote role
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Buy and sell holiday up to 5 days
- Healthcare Plan - Flexible benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.