£25,000 + commission
about 1 month ago
Inside Sales Executive
Are you experienced at establishing and building new successful business relationships? Do you have the drive and determination to keep picking up the phone and making calls until you have booked your targeted amount of appointments? If so then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
Working for one of the world’s biggest and well known technology companies you role will be to generate appointments and establish relationships with companies or contacts that haven’t previously done business with our client to drive business growth. You will be expected to exceed the weekly KPI for number of new appointments generated as well as cultivate an impressive network of contacts within your designated region or market. Ultimately the main aim is to support our client’s growth strategy through achievement of various success criteria outlined on an Individual Success Plan.
Based predominantly in the office, typical tasks could include:
- Actively working to create new appointments through a multi-touch sales strategy (calling, emailing, social media, letter writing, networking, etc)
- Actively working to expand your business network (either on social media or occasionally in person at networking events)
- Taking responsibility for the number of appointments attended by the sales consultants in your allocated region/market
- Utilising office facilities to help the consultants host events, run webinars or be creative to attract prospects to our business
- Working within your territory to understand who the key players are, what makes it tick and how to generate more appointments as a result
- Developing profiles of prospective customers to make our sales approaches count
- Attending in-house sales training events
- Managing all activity in our CRM system
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Highly active and energetic, people know when they enter the room
- Creative and positive, a true inspiration
- Prepared to challenge and teach as well as learn
- Naturally proactive and passionate with a “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- High commitment levels
- Takes responsibility and ownership to achieve solutions.
- High level of personal resilience, adaptable and flexible to manage various situations and ambiguity.
- Ability to create, innovate and problem solve.
- Communicates clearly and respectfully both in writing and verbally.
- Able to build constructive and influential relationships with all contacts.
- Strong customer service ethic for internal and external customers
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Love of B2B sales and all that this world involves
- Keen self-developer and reader of sales based books
This is what you'll get in return
- Extremely handsome basic salary of £25,000
- Commission on top of your basic - OTE £30,000-£35,000
- Working Monday - Friday 9-5 - NO late nights NO weekends
- Central Cardiff Location
- Onsite Parking
- Company benefits package
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities