24 days ago
12 October 2022
Insights Manager - Medical devices
£ - negotiable depending on experience
Do you have experience in an Insights/Research based role coupled with either experience or a strong interest in the Medical field? Do you have experience in working with focus groups, sounding boards and voice panels, with view to continuously collecting and reviewing information for advertising, marketing of products?
If so then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are currently partnered with a Global organisation to hire an Insights Manager to work on 3 of their major product lines. You'll have experience in a similar role, coupled with excellent research and communication skills.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Working alongside the Head of Product and Insights, manage the creation of a fully joined up Global Insights programme, that seeks to harvest key insights from both users and healthcare professionals (HCPs), and aspires to be truly industry leading.
- Supporting the creation of an insight led culture from top-to-bottom of the Global business and establishing an efficient, formal, and winning insight management process.
- Overseeing the insights induction process for all new employees and where appropriate, tailoring the training to match the requirements/nature of the role.
- Taking responsibility for uncovering key market and user insights, coupled with the "story-telling" ability to bring them to life, and make recommendations that may impact key strategic commercial decisions within the business.
- Working collaboratively with Marketing to ensure that customer insight forms the basis of marketing campaigns and be consulted throughout campaign creation.
- Using of a variety of qualitative and quantitative techniques, ensuring we are up-to-speed with user and consumer trends, and making recommendations to ensure we have an appropriately prioritised product roadmap.
- Working closely with both internal and external clinical specialists to identify, understand and drive improvements in our commercial offering, including management of panel(s).
- Manage a centralised data bank of global product users, working closely with them to develop an insight and user-centred approach to global product development projects and marketing strategies
- Managing global insights platform to ensure that it appears attractive, participation is encouraged and contributions are visible.
- Working in close collaboration with Product Managers, playing a crucial role in ensuring that user and market insights are correctly expressed in NPI documentation and they are represented throughout the project.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role:
- You'll have previous Insights management experience
- Strong data analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- You'll possess the ability to network internally and externally
- You'll have excellent attention to detail
- You'll have the ability to take complex information and distil this into simple compelling stories
- Experience in either an international business or within the medical field would be an advantage, but is not essential
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus - up to 10 % of salary
- Company pension scheme - 6 % contributed by employer
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- On site parking
- Hybrid working
- 23 days annual leave to start, increasing by 1 day per year up to 28 days
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.