25 days ago
24 July 2019
Are you a recent graduate looking to establish a career? Do you enjoy researching and creating reports? Can you prioritise work load effectively? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide a high quality service to clients, ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled alongside the Insolvency Practitioners duties.
- Fully investigate cases gaining key information from a variety of different sources
- Prepare statutory reports and ensure cases are closed efficiently
- Carry out investigations within insolvency assignments where appropriate
- Communicate with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders and creditors
- Help other team members when required
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Graduate within Accountancy & Finance, Business, Law or equivalent
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programmes
- IPS software knowledge is desirable
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Flexible working policy
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans.