£11.49 per hour
about 1 month ago
Have you worked within a safety inspection role previously? Have you worked within an agricultural environment? Or, a Civil Engineering firm? Are you available and ready to start work immediately? If so, please contact me right away as I would love to discuss this role with you!
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be responsible of undertaking a round of specific dams and reservoirs, taking measurements such as water levels, piezometers and drainage flows and undertaking visual surveillance of damn structures.
- Carry out minor repair and maintenance works such as pointing spillways, greasing valve spindles, installing signs and repairing fences.
- Ensure compliance is consistently met.
- Have an excellent attention to detail, and input all reports and results on to their in-house database and Microsoft package.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous inspection experience within a dam/ reservoir environment.
- The ability to plan, manage and undertake minor maintenance activities in a safe manner.
- The ability to recognise change and defects in dam structures, which may lead to potential incidents.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fully numerate
- Computer literate
- A full UK Driving License
And this is what you’ll get in return (Heading 4 no underline)
This is initially a 3-month assignment, of which may increase.
This is a 37-hour working week, including your travel!
£11.49 per hour
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an engineering specialist on email@example.com or 07737843253.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.