over 1 year ago
Are you a natural team leader? Have you got experience working within a technical environment? Are you highly organised? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be managing your own workload, scheduling your installations teams and haulage contractors around the UK to meet customer demands. You will drive and develop the department to ensure continuous improvement.
- Manage the site installations teams in various locations across the UK
- Communicate with customers to schedule installations
- Organise all labour and equipment hire including cranes, tools and vans
- Work closely with transport contractors to ensure that all installations are delivered on time
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive Attitude
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent IT skills (proficient in Microsoft packages) ERP is desirable
- Experience writing risk assessments
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent career progression opportunities
31 days holiday rising to 33
Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673743.