£20600 per annum
02921 673 721
14 days ago
27 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a successful and leading insurance provider based in Cardiff to find a driven Insurance Advisor to join their Home Insurance team.
They have been providing independent expert advice since 2010 and have helped thousands to protect the things that matter most in life.
What you’ll be doing
As an insurance advisor, you’ll be working within the small Home Insurance team to manage insurance queries and account management of clients. You will also:
- Build and develop relationships with existing clients, brokers and other teams to ensure the best customer service possible
- Advise customers on their needs and source the most appropriate cover for them
- Complete tailored quotes for every customer
- Regularly liaise with underwriters and third parties regarding factors that may impact policies
- Manage each application with the respective insurer, getting regular updates
- Regularly liaise with various insurers to ensure the best terms are being secured for clients
- Ensure all documentation and databases are accurate, up to date and compliant
The experience you’ll bring to the team
As a bright and hardworking Insurance advisor focusing on home insurance, you will have a previous have passion for providing excellent customer service to everyone and experience in a telephony role. You will also have:
- Good IT and administration skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous Insurance experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated to work alone.
- Experience in multitasking and working under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
And this is what you’ll get in return
As an Insurance Advisor, you will receive a salary of £20,600, with uncapped commission (OTE £25,000+ after first 6 months) alongside:
- 28 Days olHoHoliday (Increasing through years of service) + Opportunities to buy extra annual leave + Your Birthday Off
- Monday – Friday hours, with no weekend work
- Company benefits and discounts including Company Health Cash Plan
- Great opportunities for growth and development
- A supportive and energetic team to work with every day
- Free onsite parking and gym + Much more
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Karis Bader on 07458 161 365