£22500 per annum, Benefits: OTE £24,500 + Various Weekly Incentive Vouchers
02921 673 727
22 days ago
07 July 2022
Yolk Recruitment is working closely with a dynamic and growing land and property insurance provider to find a friendly Insurance Broker to join their existing business team and support with Renewals and Retentions in their Cardiff Bay office.
With a service focussed strategy, they are rapidly becoming the 'Go To' commercial broker for the UK, due to their flawless customer care and reputation for keeping their word. This is an exciting time to join the business, as you'll be able to develop and improve your knowledge, experience and opportunity offered as the business grows.
What you’ll be doing
As an insurance broker, you’ll be working within the small existing business team to manage insurance queries and account management of clients. You will also:
- Ensure all documentation and databases are accurate, up to date and compliant
- Build and develop relationships with existing clients, brokers and other teams to ensure the best customer service possible
- Suggest different opportunities to support the generation of new business within the company
- Ensure the renewal process is seamless and simple for all customers, alongside proactively focussing upon retention and renewals for clients
- Regularly liaise with various insurers to ensure the best terms are being secured for clients
- Processing various payments for clients, ensuring a high level of accuracy at all times
- Complete various administrative tasks
The experience you’ll bring to the team
As a bright and hardworking Insurance broker focussing on renewals and retention, you will have a previous experience working within Insurance and have passion for providing excellent customer service to everyone. You will also have:
- Good IT and administration skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Acturis experience and CII qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated to work alone.
- Experience in multitasking and working under pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
As an insurance broker within the existing business team, you will receive:
- A salary up to £22,500 depending on experience (OTE £24,500) + Various Weekly Incentive Vouchers
- 31 Days Holiday + Birthday’s off and the opportunity to earn 4 extra days a year
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities, including support in various qualifications
- Flexible working opportunities
- Various events and socials throughout the year
- A supportive, friendly and enjoyable team to work with every day
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727