£25000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £29,500 + Weekly Incentive Vouchers
02921 673 727
20 days ago
21 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment is working closely with a dynamic and growing land and property insurance provider to find a friendly Insurance Broker to join their new business team and support new clients and customers in their Cardiff Bay office.
With a service focussed strategy, they are rapidly becoming the 'Go To' commercial broker for the UK, due to their flawless customer care and reputation for keeping their word. This is an exciting time to join the business, as you'll be able to develop and improve your knowledge, experience and opportunity offered as the business grows.
What you’ll be doing
As an insurance broker, you’ll be working within the small New Business team to contact new and warm leads to offer support and quotations to introducing intermediaries or clients. You will also:
- Generate various new leads for the business from various cross sell opportunities
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times to all clients, providers and other team members
- Ensure all documentation and databases are accurate, up to date and compliant
- Build and develop relationships with clients, brokers and other teams to ensure the best service and options possible
- Suggest different opportunities to support the generation of new business
- Regularly liaise with various insurers to ensure the best terms are being secured for clients
- Complete various administrative tasks
The experience you’ll bring to the team
As a bright and hardworking Insurance broker focussing upon following leads and generating new business, you will have a previous experience working within Insurance. You will also have:
- The drive to follow new leads and generate business
- Passion for providing excellent customer service at all times, with experience in relationship building
- The ambition to hit and exceed targets set to you
- The confidence in negotiating the best terms and deal possible for your client
- Good IT and administration skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Acturis experience and CII qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also be self-motivated to work alone.
- Experience in multitasking and working under pressure.
And this is what you’ll get in return
As an insurance broker within the New Business team, you will receive:
- A salary up to £25,000 depending on experience with OTE of £29,500 + Various Weekly Incentive Vouchers
- 31 Days Holiday + Birthday’s off and the opportunity to earn 4 extra days a year
- Fantastic training and progression opportunities, including support in various qualifications
- Flexible working opportunities
- Various events and socials throughout the year
- A supportive, friendly and enjoyable team to work with every day
- An excellent office location, with great transport links
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727