£20,000 to £22,000
about 1 month ago
A growing organisation are looking Broker Relationship Manager to join their company. You will be maintaining Broker Relationships, calling prospective customers, generating interest in key insurance products, and obtaining renewal dates for the Sales Team to convert. They are offering a salary of up to £22,000 + bonus. If this would be something of interest please get in touch today
This is what you’ll be doing
Responsible for working alongside the brokers to help promote and develop the platform.
- Contacting customers to offer quotes on renewing their policies offering quotations
- Generation of new leads from cross sell opportunities
- Provide excellent customer service to their clients, intermediaries and other business partners
- Obtain all the correct information from client and customer and input onto CRM system
- Building relationships with our introducing Intermediaries
- Processing payments from clients
- All customer service enquires
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 3 years insurance background
- Positive attitude to Customer Service and fulfilling client needs
- Organized and able to handle pressure easily, being able to prioritise workloads
- Technical knowledge of Insurance Principles and relevant lines of business
- Follow policies and procedures to ensure all quotations are provided compliantly and effectively
And this is what you’ll get in return
£22,000 working Monday to Friday 9-5 with some flexibility plus bonus.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734