£40000 - £50000
5 months ago
I currently represent a leading independently owned security integrator who have been established for over 40 years. My client are a national company who provide the very best integrated security solutions across a large customer vertical base.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for delivering integrated security projects across the UK.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Development and maintenance of project scope definitions, plans and schedules, including the identification of resource requirements
- Identification and management of project risks and new opportunities.
- Preparation and delivery of progress reports to SMG and client.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Perform PDR's.
- Support onsite team and payroll.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 3+ years’ experience successfully managing multiple projects
- Must have integrated security experience, encompassing CCTV, access control and intruder (minimum)
- Good understanding of project management principles (i.e. APM Level ’D’, preferred, PMI, PRINCE2 Practitioner)
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Ability to develop appropriate relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.