8 months ago
We are working with a large Public Sector organisation who are looking to add an Intelligence Officer to their team in order to support the Enforcement team through the provision of a comprehensive and effective disclosure service in relation to criminal and civil enforcement cases.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Review and assess all material retained within an investigation to ascertain relevancy, evidential value, sensitivity and ability to undermine the case or assist the defense
- Identify deficiencies and problems with continuity or other evidence related matters
- Conduct ongoing reviews of material as the cases develop and/or on receipt of a defense statement.
- Create exhibit and witness lists
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Demonstrable evidence of working within the Criminal Procedure and Investigation Act (CPIA) of 1996 and/or experience of Civil Procedure disclosure
- Experience of raising disclosure issues during on-going and complete investigations
- Experience of drafting confidential correspondence with a high level of sensitivity and accuracy.
What you’ll get in return
- Basic salary of £33,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great development opportunities
- 25% pension contribution
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*