28 days ago
08 October 2022
Intelligence Researcher– Brighton
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large and forward-thinking regulatory body. We are supporting them to recruit an Intelligence Researcher on a Permanent Contract. This will be a Hybrid role working 1-2 days a week in the office.
What the Intelligence Researcher will be doing
The main purpose of this role is to be
· Responsible for the processing of information received into the Intelligence Team, evaluating its relevance and reliability, making recommendations for onward dissemination, and ensuring it is available for further exploitation.
· Undertake research to produce intelligence and inform analytical products
· Prepare, deliver, and provide briefings on research summaries and findings
· Provide additional administrative support to all areas of the Intelligence Team
What the successful Intelligence Researcher will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has the following.
· Experience in collecting, collating, and evaluating information from a variety of sources
· Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience of working with multiple stakeholders.
· Experience of working in line with robust governance and risk assessment processes and ensuring the security of sensitive material.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
· Salary from £24,000 to £32,000 DOE
Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognized as some of the best in the pension’s world
discretionary bonus arrangements
access to performance related pay progression
25 days annual leave provision
flexible working arrangements
a free employee assistance program
an excellent office location in Brighton.
Think this one’s for you
If you think Intelligence Researcher opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss this role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.