£30,000 - £40,000
5 months ago
We are working we a large financial provider who are looking to introduce a new Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Executive to their team. As Internal Coms you will be responsible for helping to develop and drive forward the implementation of the Intranet and internal communications plan based around our ENGAGE employee programme and BAU activity including full channel management, content, metrics and insight. 6 month contract
This is what you’ll be doing
- Support the wider team and drive forward the changes requited to bring our GI Portal and Intranet up to date as part of the transition to new ownership
- Work to cover a full inventory of content, ensure content is structurally correct, have full document management ownership and ensure that all content is then published across all other channels.
- Drive communications forward and act as a conduit to the business in seeking out new content and information all with a view to support both the employee engagement business strategy and plans.
- Work with key stakeholders to support a communications calendar for the ENGAGE employee programme events. Support in the delivery of this plan in order to maximise both the effectiveness of communications and employee engagement
What you will bring to the team
- Develop all communications in line with best business practice
- Pro-active in creative and content development
- Challenges the status quo through innovation and creativity
- Ability to adapt and localise content to our employees
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders as well as external suppliers
What you’ll get in return
- £30,000- £40,000 basic salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance
Are you up for the challenge?
If this sounds like you or someone you know please get in touch. We offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. For an informal chat about this role please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762