6 months ago
Internal Recruitment Coordinator
This is an ideal role for a recruiter who no longer wishes to partake in Sales, or for a candidate looking to pursue a HR career.
Monday – Friday, 9-5. Great location close to transport links.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Identifying candidates for in-house roles
- Updating candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Meeting targets as set by line manager
- Booking interviews
- Keeping on top of compliance
- Running DBS checks on all suitable candidates
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a target driven, recruitment environment
- Strong admin skills
- Ability to quickly build a strong rapport
- Experience running DBS checks
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our Becca Selby, email@example.com or 02921673748.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.