8 months ago
Internal Sales Administrator
Have you got a background within Sales administration ideally in a manufacturing or engineering environment? Are you looking for a new position within a global company? Then apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Proposals Manager, you will be accountable for the receipt of customer quotes, proposals and maintaining the customer relationship management system.
- Receive customer orders and send out quotes whilst entering all details on the CRM system
- Assess the commercial implications and the level of technical support required to complete the quote
- Liaise with procurement and production departments with regards to requirements for orders and also production department to determine timescales.
- Input all quote data onto SAP system to generate all the details
- Prepare quotation package for internal review approval
- Resolve any customer enquiries throughout the process
- Verify all PO numbers against quotes and prepare for handover to team if accepted
- Some overtime may be required in order to maintain throughput in the event of high workloads.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- sales administration experience
- Good IT skills required including knowledge of Excel
- Able to make effective decisions and to work within tight deadlines.
- Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English A - C.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £21,000 depending on experience, early finish Fridays and excellent benefits.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our Office Support recruiter, Emma Harries on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch. *Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.