4 months ago
Internal Sales Administrator
An exciting opportunity to join a growing company based in Cardiff for an Internal Sales Administrator. You will be working in a fast pace and dynamic team, they are offering a competitive salary with great benefits. If this is the type of role you would be interested in please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Meeting individual sales and customer service targets
- Providing support to the external sales team
- Preparing quotations and processing orders through Sage/ CRM
- Answering all inbound enquiries via phone and email answering requests such as customer pricing, stock control and product recommendations
- Liaising with other departments to ensure orders are despatched efficiently
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Liaising with the customer to keep them informed of their order progress is also a key requirement.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous customer service/ sales administration experience is desirable
- Can-do attitude
- High level of Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
Competitive starting salary
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.