£24000 - £32000 per annum + £60k OTE
7 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a leading online supplier of industrial Automation & control parts, in search for someone to join their internal sales team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in a sales role with a hunger to progress quickly. This candidate should have fantastic communication skills with a real drive to succeed, the candidate should have B2B sales experience.
As an Internal Sales Executive your aim will be to keep and build key relationships with your clients over the phone. Hit your monthly revenue and KPI targets, cross sell & upsell various products to improve your revenue stream. You will be dealing with active customers, cold customers and bring on new business where you can.
Main responsibilities as an Internal Sales Executive
- Hit monthly revenue & KPI targets.
- Manage various accounts from active/cold/new clients over the phone.
- 60% outbound & 40% inbound
- Keep up to date with the various products available to the clients.
- Cross sell and upsell various products.
- Offer fantastic customer service.
- Deal with inbound enquires and orders.
- Give stock and order updates.
Your skills/ experience as an Internal Sales Executive
- 1 -2 years B2B sales experience
- Experience dealing with a high volume of calls.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Money motivated
- Team player
- Industry experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Able to drive (due to location of office)
Benefits to you
- Basic Salary £24k - £32k
- £60k OTE Uncapped
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Friday finish at 1pm!
- 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Full training provided.
- Company pension
- Sick pay after one year service
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.