Up to £24000.00 per annum + £34k OTE uncapped
17 days ago
10 December 2022
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of a leading distributor of electronic surveillance products in the UK in search for an Internal Sales Executive. The company offers a wide range of CCTV products and electronics to help with security.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience in a sales role with a hunger to progress quickly. This candidate should have fantastic communication skills with a real drive to succeed, the candidate should have B2B sales experience ideally.
As an Internal Sales Executive your aim will be to keep and build key relationships with your clients over the phone. Hit your monthly revenue and KPI targets, cross sell & upsell various products to improve your revenue stream. You will be dealing with active customers, cold customers and bring on new business where you can.
Main responsibilities as an Internal Sales Executive
- Hit monthly revenue & KPI targets
- Manage various accounts from active/cold/new clients over the phone
- Keep up to date with the various products available to the clients
- Cross sell and upsell various products
- Offer fantastic customer service
- Offer support to external sales agents when needed
- Deal with inbound enquires and orders
- Give stock and order updates
Your skills/ experience as an Internal Sales Executive
- At least two years sales experience
- Experience dealing with a high volume of calls
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Benefits to you
- £20k - £24k basic
- £34k OTE Uncapped
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- 23 Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Full training provided
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.