£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you a self motivated individual looking to build of further your career in Sales? Are you seeking an interesting and dynamic role within an established organisation with an international presence?
If so then we'd like to hear from you!
We are currently working on a brand new role for our client that would suit someone looking to build on their current sales experience. The Internal Sales Representative will be responsible for contacting a set list of warm customers attempting to get them to place orders. This will entail contacting lapsed customers, following up on proformas to secure the orders and hunting new business globally. The successful candidate will be confident communicating with customers, making outbound calls and responding to emails. As an organisation we aim to ensure the customer has a trouble-free route to purchase from anywhere in the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Making multiple calls per day and following these up with emails, whatsapp to ensure the customer has all the relevant information
- Using the Business Intelligence system to spot opportunities and follow up with customers
- Creating and managing a pipeline list of new accounts with view to getting customers signed up and using the portal
- Working alongside Customer Service team to get proformas created in a timely manner and then following up on a daily / weekly business
- Managing and maintaining bespoke account information, ensuring relevant information is available to all Customer Service Reps and Sales Managers
- Building lasting relationships and retaining customer loyalty through exceptional customer experience
The skills and experience you'll bring to the role:
- You'll enjoy business development and be comfortable working towards metrics and targets
- You'll be self-motivated to do a great job
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management, being able to manage a varied and busy workload
- Competent on Microsoft IT packages, training will be provided for internal systems
- Confident and able to tackle potential problems and complex queries on own initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail when providing quotes and placing orders
- You'll enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, working with several departments to ensure a great customer journey
- Additional language skills such as French, Spanish, Portuguese or German would be an advantage, however, are not essential
What you'll get in return:
- A starting salary of between £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Career development opportunities within an international organisation
- A vibrant, diverse and multicultural team environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.