circa £30,000 basic OTE £45,000
6 months ago
As the whirlwind of progress continues, hiring and developing top talent is Yolk Recruitment’s number one priority. Passionate about people, you will be the face, heart and brains behind the strategy and attraction of new talent both experienced and newcomers into Yolk. Your key driver will be to hit aggressive targets around headcount increase, to enable the business to hit stretching targets and to continue Yolk’s rise as a multi-million pound organisation.
This is what you'll be doing
- Ensure that Yolk attraction and retention is maximised, though proactive targeting, advertising, building, developing and tracking via a talent pipeline system
- Utilise a LinkedIn Recruiter pipeline and attraction strategy to be at the fore-front of talent identification
- Implementing a successful graduate attraction programme to attract strong trainees to hit our quarterly intake targets
- Liaising with our marketing department to develop online & offline material to demonstrate a first-rate in-house culture and career package ie-podcast/video/pdf’s
- Working to develop a winning culture across the board
- Building strong, open relationships with rec-to-rec agencies to get first refusal on the best talent out there
- Competitor analysis to ensure that we stay ahead of the game and look to become an employer of choice within the recruitment industry
The experience you'll bring to the team
- A proven track record in recruitment either agency or client side
- Positive 'can do' mentality you'll have worked in a taget driven environment
- Expereince of recruiting across a wide number of channels/platforms
And this is what you'll get in return
- Basic salary circa £30,000 OTE £45,000
- Bonus scheme based around hiring and retention targets
- You’ll get your birthday off and paid for to really let your hair down
- Full paid Christmas shutdown to recharge your batteries
- Twenty one days standard holiday (plus bank holidays) which rises one day per full calendar year
- Quarterly staff party, annual summer party
- Onsite car parking to make that work commute a touch easier
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.