up to £26,000
about 1 year ago
Internal Technical Sales Administrator
Have you got a background within Technical sales administration in a manufacturing or engineering environment? Are you looking for a new position within a global company? Then apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
The role has the accountability for receipt of allocated customer quotation requests, the process of preparation and submission of the technical and commercial proposal, maintaining the communication dialogue with the customer through to order award.
- Receive customer quotes, acknowledges the quotation and enters into dialogue with the customer.
- Review technical assessments include review of project specifications, technical drawings piping class data sheets or data detailed in e mails.
- If the technical assessment indicates that the data is sufficient to quote then the process is started. Alternatively, the technical content is sent to engineering for their review and input or is reviewed with the Proposals Manager.
- Quotation build will require communications with the procurement department establishing material or subcontract process pricing specification achievement.
- Establish and verify manufacturing routing data in order to price.
- Input quotation data on to SAP system, establish margins. Verify generated pricing against historic pricing.
- Liaise with production personnel regarding production capacity and time-frames.
- Prepare quotation package for internal review approval
- Submit quotation package to customer. Enter data to records database.
- Resolve customer scope or supply queries during the quotation process, supported by engineering, production or procurement departments, as appropriate.
- In the event of a purchase order (PO) verify the PO against quotation; ensuring all relevant information is complete and accurate.
- Self-manage and prioritize the quotations that have been assigned. Ensure a timely response to quotations, ensuring quotations are prepared and submitted within the company generated guidelines and targets.
- Contribute toward the improvement of the Proposal Department, company standards, practices and procedures.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Direct technical sales administration experience
- Good IT skills required including knowledge of Excel
- Able to make effective decisions and to work within tight deadlines.
- Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English A - C.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience, early finish Fridays and excellent benefits.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our Office Support recruiter, Emma Harries on either email@example.com or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch. *Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.