£18500 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: 35 hour working week, no evenings or weekends, 25 days holiday + BH
02921 673 712
19 days ago
17 December 2021
£18,500 - £20,000 per annum
Are you a hard working individual who is genuinely passionate about providing exceptional customer service? Are you someone who goes above and beyond what is required and expected, putting the customer's needs at the forefront of what you are doing?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are currently working with a highly reputable organisation in the Bridgend area to hire 2 x Customer Service Advisors for a brand new international project. Language skills are not essential for this role, however, could be an advantage as you'll be offering support to American customers travelling across Europe.
Duties to include:
- Taking calls from customers regarding their travel insurance claims
- Taking details regarding travel emergencies which could range from lost passports through to health emergencies
- Liaising with other parties where necessary
- Supporting customer and assisting them regarding the paperwork required
- Collating documentation in relation to customer's claim
The skills you'll bring to the role:
- You will have exceptional customer service skills
- You'll be able to remain calm under pressure, and have the ability to calm others who may be under stress or upset
- Yu'll be highly professional and able to follow processes
- You'll be someone who wants to provide the best service, and who will always endeavour to go the extra mile
And here's what you'll get in return:
- 35 hour working week with shifts between the hours of 8.00 am and 6.00 pm - no evenings or weekends!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays plus other excellent benefits
- Long term career prospects
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge on 02921 673712.