City of London
£70000 - £120000 per annum
9 days ago
15 October 2022
As an IOS Engineer working with this disruptor bank which their app is in the top charts of finance apps you will be using;
- RxSwift - as our reactive programming framework;
- SnapKit - as our auto layout DSL, though we have an in-house framework built on top of SnapKit which allows us to write declarative, SwiftUI like layout code for UIKit.
- Realm - as the application main persistence layer;
- Sourcery and SwiftGen - for various code generation tasks.
- SwiftFormat, SwiftLint and Danger - to enforce high code quality standards.
We also built in-house tools and frameworks as developer productivity and automation is paramount to us.
Their IOS application is entirely written in Swift. It is highly modular and they use MVVM-C architecture to maximise code reusability and testing. They also value simplicity over complexity, fewer moving parts means fewer faults and easier comprehension.
- Want to work on a feature rich mobile app with millions of customers;
- Can produce robust, well tested code that will give our customers the reliability that they need;
- Care about the product, the user experience and the design;
- Think (like them) that a small number of empowered developers is the right way to deliver software;
- Their application is built with UIKit, knowing its concepts and components is a must.
- They use RxSwift in our project, experience with reactive programming will be a plus but is not required.
Happy to send you a full job description if you wanted more information!