City of London
Up to £130000 per annum
11 months ago
Cardiff - Hybrid Working x2 Days a Week - Up to £130,000
Yolk Recruitment is working with a huge fintech organisation based in the heart of Cardiff! You will be required to come in to their brand new office twice a week. They are looking for IOS Engineers who love creating new stuff, learning new technologies and bringing brilliant products to life. You will work in cross-functional feature teams that are arranged across broader engineering groups. You will be working with the most up to date technologies.
What you'll be doing
As an IOS Engineer working with this disruptor bank which their app is in the top charts of finance apps you will be using;
- RxSwift - as our reactive programming framework;
- SnapKit - as our auto layout DSL, though we have an in-house framework built on top of SnapKit which allows us to write declarative, SwiftUI like layout code for UIKit.
- Realm - as the application main persistence layer;
- Sourcery and SwiftGen - for various code generation tasks.
- SwiftFormat, SwiftLint and Danger - to enforce high code quality standards.
We also built in-house tools and frameworks as developer productivity and automation is paramount to us.
Their IOS application is entirely written in Swift. It is highly modular and they use MVVM-C architecture to maximise code reusability and testing. They also value simplicity over complexity, fewer moving parts means fewer faults and easier comprehension.
- Want to work on a feature rich mobile app with millions of customers;
- Their application is built with UIKit, knowing its concepts and components is a must.
- They use RxSwift in our project, experience with reactive programming will be a plus but is not required.
What you'll bring to the team
- Self-driven individual
- Take full ownership - from building the code - shipping and maintaining it to sharing knowledge with the people around you
- Making sure all processes are efficient and productive to deliver the best for their customers
- Get in touch to see full benefits
Apply now for further details!