CW - Business Analyst - March
24 days ago
18 April 2021
IT Business Analyst
Greater Cardiff Area
£40,000 - £45,000
This is the chance for a dynamic and ambitious Business Analyst to join an established household name organisation who is undergoing significant transformation within its digital services and IT Department. You will work to gather business requirements and work with the wider IT team to deliver these identified requirements. The right candidate with be a self-starter, and able to work independently. This position will maintain elements of homeworking but partially be office-based post covid so the right candidate will need to be based in a commutable distance.
As an IT Business Analyst, this is what you’ll be doing
· Identify and capture delivery requirements, ensuring requirements are met throughout project cycles
· Identify opportunity and potential risk
· Recommend build, system, process, and technology for business requirements
· Create and present proposals and demonstrate value for them
· Produce documentation such as reports on findings and present to stakeholders when needed
· Support project teams with analysis and planning
· Work with development and test teams to deliver on defect management
As an IT Business Analyst, the experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· Flexible and adaptable approach
· Experience in transformation or start-up environments is a benefit
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience as a Business Analyst in an IT Environment
· Degree in IT related discipline is desirable
As an IT Business Analyst, this is what you’ll get in return
· Salary up to £40,000 - £45,000
· Flexible working and will have further remote working but they are hoping to allow people to get into the office post COVID
· Great company culture with a growing team
· Great benefits package to be disclosed on discussion
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.