£500 - £600 per day
about 2 months ago
IT Business Analyst - up to £600 per day inside ir35 - 12 months (extension highly likely) - fully onsite working - Gloucestershire - DV cleared projects - Sector: Defence & Technology
Yolk recruitment are recruiting for an IT Business Analyst to work with a global leader in cyber security and computer research.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a project not seen anywhere else in the country.
Due to the security nature of the project, you will require an eDV security clearance on submission.
As an IT Business Analyst at you will bridge the gap between business objectives and technical solutions. You will work closely with development teams, quality assurance, and user experience experts to ensure that our products and services meet the highest standards of quality. Your proficiency in Agile methodologies and understanding of various technologies such as JSON, Python, SQL, XML, PyTest, NiFi, and Hadoop will be important in your success.
- Hold a current DV security clearance.
- Proven experience as an IT Business Analyst, with a strong background in software development, testing, and user experience.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban.
- Knowledge of technologies such as JSON, Python, SQL, XML, PyTest, NiFi, and Hadoop.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field