about 1 year ago
I.T Department Administrator
Do you have a strong administrative background with the ability to work individually and within a large team? Do you have experience within an I.T department? If so, please read on.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Processing and tracking orders and invoices
- Liasing with Customers and Colleagues
- General Administrative duties
- Supporting the IT team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong administrative background
- Being outgoing and enjoy dealing with customers, clients and working within a large team
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Highly organised
- Experience of working within a technology department is beneficial.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Hourly rate up to £9.70ph
- Free onsite parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673 732 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.