17 days ago
28 November 2019
I am urgently looking for candidates who have a Level 4 qualification in IT Technical. Do you have a track record of working within an IT Department? Have you got experience in delivering work based learning frameworks? If so, please read on..
What you will be doing:
- To deliver quality training and assessment to learners within all aspects of the information technology sector: apprenticeships in IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals and aspects of the Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Plan and deliver training and assessments across a range of courses ensuring schemes/records of work, assignment schedules, are appropriate to the syllabus content and awarding body standard.
- Provide a high level of customer service for all training customers, including employers and learner.
- Deliver over 12 hours per week of classroom based training consistently.
- Teach, assess and monitor learner progress, including the setting of targets, maintaining records of work and achievement.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- A proven track record of working in an IT technical environment
- Experience of delivering Work Based Learning frameworks you will have commercial knowledge, experience and understanding of the industry, including training needs
- Level 4 qualification or equivalent in IT technical and digital marketing
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Part time hours
- Great working enviroment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience, with Ellie Harris
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact myself
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.