Up to £45000.00 per annum
9 days ago
18 December 2022
IT Governance Manager - Banking - Hybrid - £45000 - Progression opportunities - Preferential Mortgage and Savings Rates
Yolk Recruitment are working with one of Cardiff's best employers in the Financial Services sector looking for an IT Governance Manager,
As the IT Governance Manager we need someone who can support relationships with and ensure governance over Third Party Suppliers for the IT environment across multiple functions. We need someone who can support us by management of budgets, invoicing, support contract management & licensing with the IT function managers, and for the centralised managed of IT Operational Risks.
What does an IT Governance Manager do within our organisation:
- The production and management of IT budgets including invoice management and purchasing of services
- Centralised management of IT Operational Risk, IT vendor governance regarding third-party providers of IT-related goods and services applying defined policies and executing related tasks
- Vendor performance management (including measurement and reporting) in adherence to service-level agreements (SLA) and contracts
- Management of business partner needs alongside relationships with strategic IT vendors and internal stakeholders whilst ensuring compliance with our Procurement policy
- Contract management and contract requirements planning in conjunction with the Procurement team Vendor portfolio management including demand planning, improving cost-performance ratio and risk mitigation whilst aiming for innovation in both technology and solution where possible Supporting Change projects.
Do you consider yourself to have:
Strong working knowledge of budgeting and purchasing processes, Supplier relationship management / vendor management experience especially within an IT context and Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with 3rd parties.
TECHNICAL SKILLS (for example: MS Office, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Budget management, Supplier Management & Procurement Experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Word & Outlook)
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE (for example: management experience)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Effective planning and organisation skills and the ability to prioritise effectively when under pressure
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience of leading a team
- Detailed knowledge of IT strategy frameworks / governance / processes (desirable)
What we'll do for you:
- Hybrid/Flexible working pattern.
- 25 days annual leave (increased 1 day per year of service up to 30 days).
- Pension contributions matched up to 8%.
- Variable annual bonus.
- Preferential staff mortgage / savings rates.
- Private medical insurance.
- Critical illness insurance.
- Life assurance.
- £100 staff savings voucher.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Technology vouchers.