£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Infrastructure Engineer - up to £50,000 - Hybrid (One Day a week in Office)
The Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team are working with a brilliant organisation that benefits over half the UK population. They have a challenging and bold vision for the future of their company and would like you to be a part of it.
We are supporting them to recruit a new Infrastructure Engineer who will be running their networking solutions, with a focus on Cisco. It is a dynamic work environment liaising with a number of different departments and 3rd parties.
What the Infrastructure Engineer will be doing
You will be responsible for the infrastructure that underpins the operational services, providing technical support and prioritising tasks in line with business requirements.
- Support Business As Usual operations
- Maintain and develop technical infrastructure via cloud and onsite
- Prioritise incidents and tasks according to business needs and resolve accordingly
- Subject Matter Expert for networking solutions
What the successful Infrastructure Engineer will bring to the team
You will be an network engineer with 2-3 years (or more) experience, predominantly Cisco focused who can work well inter-departmentally. We are looking for a generalist who can touch on many areas.
- Demonstrable Cisco Experience
- A generalist who has worked on many different aspects of network and infrastructure solutions
- Experience of developing and deploying complex network/infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Stack including Dynamics, SharePoint and SQL
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £50,000
- Pension scheme up to 27.9%
- Discretionary Bonus Arrangements
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working options
Think this one's for you
If you think this Infrastructure Engineer opportunity is for you then please apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.