Up to £60000.00 per annum
13 days ago
12 October 2023
IT / IS Manager | Up to £60,000 | Macclesfield | Hybrid 3 days per week onsite | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are working with an international software company in Macclesfield to appoint an IT Manager, they're looking for someone with good experience implementing & maintaining ISO principles & standards, specifically ISO27001 & ISO9001.
If successful you will be responsible for defining & embedding best practice information security policies, standards and processes based on ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials. You will work be responsible for supporting the companies internal userbase.
The role is based in Macclesfield & they operate hybrid working with 3 days per week onsite.
- Implement ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 framework and Quality Information Security Management System (QISMS).
- Maintain and develop a complete set of corporate Information Security policies and standards and continually monitoring the information security controls, KRIs/KPIs and technical landscape.
- Meet with clients, suppliers and prospects to discuss IT Security Issues
- Lead a project to bring ISO9001 and ISO27001 together into one system and to then monitor it's integration between two offices
- Lead on compliance reviews, certifications and accreditation's (e.g. ISO27001, ISO9001, Cyber Essentials, GDPR etc.).
- Comprehensive understanding of Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials) and UK and UK Data Protection Act 2018 including GDPR.
- Monitoring and reporting on compliance with security and data protection policies, as well as the enforcement of policies.
- High level of experience in Desktop Infrastructure Support (Active Directory, Windows 10/11, Exchange, Office 365).
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 27001 and 9000 etc.)
- Salary up to £60,000
- 25 days holiday bank holidays on top
- Private pension
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.