45000 - 47500
cw - IT Manager - April
26 days ago
21 May 2021
£45,000 - £47,500
This is the chance for a highly capable Infrastructure Engineer/IT Manager to join a market-leading SaaS provider to provide high-quality services for their internal customers and employees. You will able to grow and develop in a supportive environment. The right candidate will be well versed with technologies such as Office 365, Azure AD, and Networking.
As an IT Manager, this is what you’ll be doing
· Ensure the reliability of internal servers
· Maintain and evolve internal secure structures
· Provide technical support to the wider business and users
· Respond to alerts and outages and issues
· Manage suppliers and managed services
· Work with compliance managers to ensure systems meet industry standards
· Lead the migration of on-prem services to the Saas/Cloud
· 3rd Line troubleshooting
As an IT Manager, the experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· Office 365 experience
· Strong experience in Windows Server
· Experience working on Microsoft Azure AD and on-prem AD
· Experience in endpoint and service security
As an IT Manager, this is what you’ll get in return
· £45,000 - £47,500
· Private medical
· 25 days holiday and birthday holiday
· Perkbox benefits package
· Death in service 4x salary
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.