Up to £55000.00 per annum
25 days ago
30 March 2023
IT Project Manager - £55k plus bonus - Birmingham - Hybrid 2 days a week in office - Professional Services - Career Progression - Industry leading benefits
Yolk Recruitment are supporting one of the UK's leading legal organisations in their search for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing IT team in Birmingham. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the definition, documentation and successful delivery of business change focussed IT projects within agreed timescales and budget.
Do you have
- Excellent problem analysis, system design, troubleshooting and resolution skills
- Project Planning estimation, requirement gathering and business case writing
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders with varying degrees of technical understanding
- Able to build trusted relationships with C-level stakeholders
- Can do' attitude
- The definition, documentation and successful delivery of business change focussed IT projects within agreed time scales and budget.
- Directing and supporting project team members.
- Managing stakeholders through the discovery phase to elicit project requirements.
- End-to-End project management of all assigned projects.
- Maintaining open and effective communication with users and stakeholders with regards to the planning and delivery of individual programmes of work and projects.
- Achieving project buy in and co-operation and minimise impact of risk to the business.
- Identifying, initiating and maintaining project RAIDs for all projects and programmes of work.
- Developing strategies and measures to mitigate and/or control risks identified ensuring contingency plans are developed and executed.
- Production, maintenance and delivery of appropriate project management documentation.
- Liaising between business stakeholders, IT Team members, 3rd party suppliers, clients and others as required to deliver IT projects for the Gateley business and / or its clients.
- Ownership of work breakdown structure, production of estimates, project plans, technical plans and requirements, finances, risk & contingency, scope management and change control
- Preparation of project management products (PID, status reports, change control notes, Business Case, BRS, Test and other key documentation).
- Clearly articulating business requirements, business process, delivery plans and the benefits cases for programmes of work.
- Communicating in language that is appropriate to the audience.
- Identifying, contracting with and management of 3rd parties to deliver solutions for Gateley Plc as necessary.
- Ensure projects create all necessary documentation to enable the IT Service team to fully support the solution after the project has concluded.
- Supporting wider IT team at times with tasks that might be outside of core role description. This is due to the fact that we are relatively small team, which is collectively striving for excellence.
- To be aware of and comply with the company's policies and procedures
Some of the Benefits include
Death in Service.
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays