Up to £65000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
20 December 2023
IT Project Manager - Hybrid - South Wales - £65,000 - Utilities
Are You an IT Project Manager Looking for Your Next Challenge?
This company is currently seeking a highly skilled IT Project Manager to join their team. As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of IT solutions for utilities clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of a major project and work with a team of experienced professionals within the Utilities sector.
- Take ownership of the IT Project and ensure delivery to time and budget
- Work alongside IT Team colleagues to review business requirements and match to an appropriate solution
- Manage any external tender selection event with our procurement team, as required
- Support investment sign off helping to shape project business cases with a concise summary, costs, associated risks, timelines, and any associated financial forecasting
- Have Project Management implementation experience, bringing the ability to control and deliver a project to time and cost to contractual agreement e.g. T&M or fixed cost, managing both internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Degree level education
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent Project management qualification
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) or equivalent preferable
- ITIL experience / qualification (helpful for interaction with IT Operations and Acceptance into Service)
- Considerable IT delivery experience, specifically in terms of project & portfolio management, delivering projects of varying complexity
- Project implementation expertise
- Demonstrable financial ownership of projects in a variety of different contractual situations
- Contractual/Commercial awareness and experience in successfully devising contracts that have demonstrably enhanced supplier delivery
- Process and Governance design and implementation expertise
- Vendor and customer management
- Flexible in terms of role and responsibilities
- Hard working Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additionally to this experience with SAP S4 and GIS would be an added bonus for this role,
Why Work for This Company?
This company is a leader in their industry, providing innovative solutions to their clients. As an IT Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and make a real impact. This company values their employees and offers a supportive and collaborative work environment. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
If you are a highly skilled IT Project Manager with a passion for delivering IT solutions, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now to take the next step in your career!