IT Project Manager
Do you have experience working as IT Project Management? Do you want to work for a vibrant, and friendly organisation with excellent benefits including a generous holiday entitlement and pension contribution as well as opportunities for flexible working?
As part of the growth of this department you will be responsible for talking on a number of varied projects across the organistion. You will be a key part in helping to deliver an ambitious portfolio of projects that will continue to progress IT and Digital technology offerings as well as support strategic business objectives. This is a 24 month FTC position.
This is what you’ll be doing
As an IT Project Manager you will be responsible for the project management of technical and business change initiatives within the IT Services Department.
- Work with stakeholders and colleagues from across the organisation to deliver business solutions
- Use both Agile and Waterfall methodology where appropriate
- Define and manage multiple concurrent projects from conception to go live
- Be responsible for risk management and resolution of project issues
- Regular communication with stakeholders
- Manage the budget and maintain financial records
The experience you’ll bring to the team
You will have previously worked as an IT Project Manager or in a similar role and will have experience of the below:
- Agile or other Project Management methodologies
- Experience using project applications to an advanced level
- Experience with budget management
- Knowledge of Digital Technology and its applications
- Able to establish and maintain working relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £41,000 per annum
- 35 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Childcare facilities
How to Apply
If you have experience as an IT Project Manager or this sounds suitable for someone you know please get in touch. We offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. For an informal chat about this role please contact Grace at Yolk Recruitment 02921 673729.