Up to £40000.00 per annum + Up to £15,000 OTE
5 days ago
23 February 2023
Yolk Recruitment are working on behalf of an established MSP Provider recruiting for an IT Sales Manager.
You will be working for an IT Solutions Provider that has been delivering IT for over 25 years and is part of a larger technology group. You will have access to the full portfolio of products that include complete managed IT services, cyber security, connectivity and cloud.
Working for a tight knit company with a great culture, you will be part of social events across and included in the wider team across the South West and South Wales.
As an IT Sales Manager, you will be required to grow the client database through attending meetings on teams and face to face, whilst maintaining a good understand of IT services and working closely with the IT support team. You will be operationally responsible for the helpdesk following on appointments that are booked and attending them.
As an IT sales manager your responsibilities will be building and sustaining long term relationships with clients. Identify the link between Key business positions and stakeholders. Also, making sure that all customer needs are met in a timely fashion, within the delivery of the products and services.
What are the main responsibilities of an IT Sales Manager
- Build long lasting relationships with new clients, find the products and services which will best fit their needs within the organisation.
- Being that first contact for any inbound sales enquiries
- Growing your portfolio of new business within the Southwest England region by attending pre-booked meetings face to face and on teams
- Track and forecast key account numbers and report to directors.
- Work with the wider team to ensure the delivery of the products and services are on time.
Your skills and experience as an IT Sales Manager
- Experience of B2B sales within IT or MSP
- A good technical knowledge of IT service providers
- New business/ hunting attitude to bring sales in
- Self-motivated to hit targets and earn commission
- Ability to think outside the box to deliver results
- Salary of £40,000
- Commission = £10,000- £15,000 +
- £6,000 car allowance
- Pension Contribution 5%
- Death in service 3x salary
- Holidays 27 days + BH
- Gym membership, Transport, onsite parking
Apply now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.