£40000 - £50000 per annum
02922 671 378
8 days ago
02 September 2022
Swansea / Hybrid (2 Days per week)
Up to £50,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with an exciting Swansea based tech consultancy looking fro a Senior IT Support Engineer.
The successful candidate will ideally have a good level of experience in Windows Desktop Infrastructure support, management & implementation (Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, Office 365). Alternatively the company are open to aspiring graduate or junior technician looking to take the next step in their career. If successful you will be responsible for supporting the companies internal & external user base.
The company have an excellent learning & development programme that can support the successful candidate in movement to more technical infrastructure / cloud focused positions.
They are based in Swansea & operating hybrid working with 2 days in the office per week.
- Supporting internal & external facing systems & platforms.
- Providing support to the organisations Windows based desktop infrastructure environment (Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, Office 365).
- Rolling out mobile equipment & hardware laptops, desktops, mobile phones / tablets to new staff members.
- Providing 1st / 2nd line support from a remote & deskside perspective & escalating issues where appropriate.
- Active Directory / Exchange
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Basic Windows Server management
- Basic networking experience
- Salary Up to £50,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible hybrid working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.