20,000 - 25,000
3 months ago
IT Support Analyst
£20,000 - £25,000
Experienced IT Support Engineer required to work alongside the organisations existing support staff you will be the point of contact for technical issues. You will be experienced using Microsoft technologies operating beyond the Intermediate user level.
As a support engineer you will be responsible for the Administration of the companies technical support role and will have ideally completed a Computer Science Degree in an IT related subject within the last 3 years, possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone and face to face providing support.
You will also be required to have experience with laptop builds, software installations and setting up mobile devices.
Skills / Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Windows products: Windows Server OS, Windows OS
- Hyper-V and VMware background, building, configuring and maintaining systems
- Microsoft Office and the ability to support users on Excel, Word and Outlook (Office 2010 to Microsoft 365)
- Basic understanding of networking solutions TCP/IP, LAN, WAN.
- MCSA/MCSE Certified is desired
- Well-developed troubleshooting and problem solving skills
The ideal candidate will have good organisational and interpersonal skills, with a genuine passion for technology and a desire to further develop their skillset.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*